Wednesday 5 September 2012

My natural hair journey thus far and some of the styles I wear.

Its been 1 year since I have been natural, it has been a looonnnnggggg road many ups and downs, highs and lows it has been challenging but all in all I came out on top I've fought the fight and I won I know I have a long way to go but by the grace of God I will make it. being natural is a challenge but having youtube and the facebook group Caribbean ppl with natural hair (CPWNH) has really helped me on this journey thanks youtube and my sisters on CPWNH I could not of done it with out the encouragement I got on both these sites. My hussy is also my inspiration he loves my natural hair and was glad that I went natural and pushes me everyday to keep it natural. I will continue to push forward in my natural hair journey and see where it leads me but I know I am not alone I have the support of my hussy and my sisters from CPWNH.
My staple love these makes me retain length and keeps my ends inside
Some of the protective styles I have worn through out this journey

Just added a bando to my hair that's it opened out

No comments:

Post a Comment