Wednesday 5 September 2012

A little bit about ME.



Where shall I start. I am a mother first and fore most I have 3 wonderful kids a 11yr old boy and 4 yr old twin a boy and girl. I have recently turned back natural its been 9 months now and I love the journey thus far, there was some trying times but I've made it this far and I am thankful for that. I also dabble in handmade jewellery I like to work with my hands and I am also doing a course in body care products, so You guys would see that on the market soon.....lol hopefully. Well this was just a brief introduction on myself and I have lots to tell you about me. So follow my blog and you will find out more.
This is a side view of my natural hair in a fro hawk I was 5 months natural in this picture.
These where made using safety pins and beads
Some of the jewellery I made

No comments:

Post a Comment